Being unemployed makes me not appreciate the weekend :( I hope I get this job I've interviewed for because I can feel myself going crazy pouring over every single aspect of our wedding online!
I've decided to write a little list of what I've booked/where I am at with all the planning:
- Dress: booked and ordered, still waiting to hear back from Brides by Design but I was told they would call when the dress arrived.
- Flowers: I'm constantly changing my mind about what to have (currently contemplating bright pink roses or yellow/white for centrepieces). I have paid a deposit to Flowertopia and won't be having any bouquets because I'm making button ones. I'm also making the boys' boutonniere as well.
- Music: 2 DJs have been picked - just have to break the news to them that we don't want flashing lights/colourful spotlights every where.
- Colour scheme: dependent on flowers but at the moment, cream/ivory, tinges of brown/gold, deep/light pinks.
- Hair: booked (still scouring the internet for photos and kind of wishing I had longer hair!)
- Make Up: in process of booking, I'm excited about airbrushing and thinking I'll definitely need some false lashes
- Cars: we've got the girls' limo and our getaway car sorted and the boy is working on getting a limo for the boys
- Venue: booked and I can't wait to go back and do a food tasting which will happen whilst the boy's grandparents are down from Denmark
- Presents: I've bought the bridesmaid presents and a present for the boy. We're going cheap and writing really nice letters to our parents (because they're chipping in what's the point of spending their own money on them!) The groomsmen still need their presents but again that's for the boy to sort out
- Honeymoon: tickets to Vietnam booked, we need to organise visas and then start booking accomodation